PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 679/2016
AND LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003 AS AMENDED BY LEGISLATIVE DECREE 101/2018
OWNER OF THE DATA TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The owner of the data treatment is Tenuta di Arceno s.r.l. with headquarters in Loc. Arceno 53010 San Gusmè, Castelnuovo Berardenga Siena, Italy, p. iva 01113960528, email firstname.lastname@example.org email address email@example.com.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The purposes for which the data are collected are the following:
- Providing information on services rendered by the winery;
- Managing requests for information and clarifications.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The data are processed for the legitimate interest and pursuit to achieve the above purposes by the data collector.
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
- The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of Jackson Family Wines Santa Rosa California and are carried out only by authorized personnel. If necessary, the data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the staff of the company that maintains the technological part of the site, Jackson Family Wines Santa Rosa California at the headquarters of the same company.
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
- The following types of data are processed:
- - Navigational data.
- Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
- This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
- This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
- These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities).
- Data provided voluntarily by the user.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
No personal user data is acquired by the site.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient website.
The so-called session cookies used in this site avoid the use of other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the confidentiality of user navigation and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
- METHODS OF THE DATA TREATMENT
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to the current legislation, the interested party may assert their rights towards the Data Controller, as expressed in art. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 679/2016.
OWNER AND PRIVACY COMMUNICATIONS
The Data Controller is Tenuta di Arceno.
For any communication under the above articles of the EU Regulation 679/2016, the Owner provides the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.